You know, you love her, you might even already have her, but you're gonna want her again because she's a whole new person in jade! The Peggy is back, nuff said.
- Puffer coat with detachable, snap-off hood and oversized collar
- Lucite toggle and zip front closure
- Two welt pockets at front and hidden welt at inside lining.
- Fully lined, poly down
- 80% Rayon, 20 Nylon / Lining: 100% Poly / Fill: 100% Poly
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size S
- Due to the special dyeing process of this velvet, each piece may vary slightly in color.
* This style fits true to size and does not run small like the original Hibiscus color.
|SLEEVE||22 1/2"||23"||23 1/2"||24"||24 1/2"||25"|
The Vivian Blazer SCREAMS Melanie Griffith in Working Girl and if you don’t get this immediately and wear with tights and Reeboks, you are a fool. *Only 1 left in...
An astute grandmother once said, Why wear a trench if it isn’t lavender corduroy? Wise words. Details: - Fitted knee length trench in soft lavender dyed corduroy- Optional belt- Two front chest...
Your favorite fall jacket is back and it got a snazzy update. This tried and true best seller now comes in Dalmatian print twill with a vinyl collar. Cruella can...
Are you a detective that’s sick of blending in? We got you. This sleek navy vinyl will allow you to trail your perp in STYLE. Details: - Double breasted trench cut in...